Pitney Bowes Warehouse Associate in Whitestown, Indiana
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Warehouse Associate for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
A person who thrives on meeting the company’s mailing productivity standards and delivers with precision. Seeing opportunities where others see challenges.
• Work with Materials/Shipping department with any issues
• Be able to understand manufacturing processes and procedures given to individual
• Be a quick learner and incorporate basic problem solving skills
• Ability to use some SAP systems is required
• Meet monthly quota for remanufacturing
• Build numerous machines on a daily/hourly basis
As a Warehouse Associate, you have:
• General PC Knowledge
• Knowledge of Microsoft office
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs with or without accommodation
• A HS Diploma, GED
• Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend the English Language
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspective and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Supply Chain
Title: Warehouse Associate
Requisition ID: 173406