Pitney Bowes Receiving Inspector- Product Auditor in Whitestown, Indiana
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Receiving Inspector- Product Auditor for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A passionate auditor who can deliver mechanical insights, troubleshoot mechanical machines and insure quality assurance. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
• Perform inspections for a wide variety of mechanical parts (turnings, stampings, plastic covers/bezels, casting gears, etc.), printers, electronic displays and android/ windows based tablets.
• Visually verify electrical parts and assemblies such as wiring harnesses, printed wiring assemblies, power supplies and line fillers.
• Perform product audit inspections to established procedures on complex products such as inserters, postage meters, scales and product configuration kits.
• Perform receiving inspection and sample checks. Record results of inspections/audits
• Issue reports as requested
• Work under minimum supervision, prioritizing work load and interfacing with a variety of departments and suppliers.
• Assist/Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities (ISO, TUV, UL, etc.)
As a Receiving Inspector- Product Auditor, you have:
• Computer skills- familiarly with MS operating systems, Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word) suite including 0365 (knowledge of SAP is a plus).
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• The ability to work with new technology (Tablets, Online spreadsheets, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.)
• The ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and documented requirements.
• Experience working with mechanical inspection equipment such as micrometers, calipers, height stands, optical comparator and thread gages.
• The ability to perform mechanical inspections from simple checks to first article layouts of complicated parts. Be able to maintain accurate records.
• A minimum of a High School diploma, technical school or college preferred
• 2-5 years receiving inspection experience- Mechanical, Electrical, Visual incoming inspection, product audit of business machines.
• The ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
• An ASQ certification (which is a plus)
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Global SMB (Small and Medium Business) Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our SMB mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Job: Supply Chain
Title: Receiving Inspector- Product Auditor
Requisition ID: 177156