Pitney Bowes Sr Director Technical Services (US REMOTE) in Washington, District Of Columbia
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Proactive Leader who can lead a Technical Services team supporting sortation systems, material handling equipment(MHE), conveyance solutions and capital projects across the Pitney Bowes Presort network. You are a Results-driven team player who will develop plans to successfully support network expansion growth as well as oversee progress and ensure completion.
· Lead the strategy and innovation for Presort Technical Services driving a collaborative culture for the organization to achieve its business outcomes
· Manage relationships with all Technical Service suppliers enabling Pitney Bowes to optimize business opportunities through technology, data and analytics
· Manage a team of Regional Managers and Technicians across Pitney Bowes Presort network to support broad range of sortation systems, MHE conveyance solutions and equipment and capital projects
· Partner directly with Senior Leadership to develop and implement the strategic vision for PB Presort Services to scale and support network expansion.
· Oversee our Parts Warehouse, spare parts and repair strategies and storage of assets across the network (inclusive of software platform) to minimize operational downtime, minimize cost, and maximize technician efficiency.
· Partner with operations, and corporate real estate teams to both design facility improvements as well as support MHE vendor relationships as it pertains to maintenance services.
· Provide recommendations for equipment purchases and equipment moves for maximum efficiency.
· Develop detailed project plans for moves and installs of equipment.
· Oversee site technical support for regional sites and ensure all procedures are being followed by Technicians.
· Determine preventative maintenance practices in collaboration with Operations Management.
· Ensure Technical Service team has an effective and efficient knowledge base to drive business outcomes
· Analyze data and prepare/present reports regarding equipment and teams’ performance.
• Manage technical services budget, including labor, travel and parts expenditures.
· Ensure the enterprise is compliant with standards (USPS, OSHA, QMS, etc.)
Support the recruitment and development of the technical service resources across the enterprise.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally ( pbprojectliving.com )
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.