Pitney Bowes Senior DevOps/TechOps Architect - REMOTE in United States
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior DevOps/TechOps Architect for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate .
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Forward-thinking Leader who can design, build, manage and monitor AWS cloud infrastructure. You are a Decisive leader who drives to change to Pitney Bowes Cloud infrastructure as you contribute to our cloud evolution.
• Work directly with development teams to support their daily needs in delivering software for our customers.
• Design, build, and configure and Manage AWS cloud infrastructure and automation
• Build and manage CI/CD platform and release processes
• Define, document, and maintain a strategic DevOps architecture roadmap that includes business, product, and technical considerations
• Facilitate and collaborate on long-term projects with an ability to influence and help drive the team to success
• Manage projects through their lifecycle and effectively engaging cross-functional teams to deliver impactful outcomes.
• Present technical concepts & solutions to internal and external audiences and upper management.
• Support, monitor, administer and scale AWS production environments.
• Manage, coach and mentor high functioning DevOps teams.
• Develop and promote best practices for security.
• Proactively and independently investigate new technologies as they relate to our existing SaaS solutions.
• Stay up to date on new security tools & techniques, and act as a driver of innovation and process maturity.
As a Se Dev Ops/Tech Ops Architect, you have:
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in implementing and managing DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
• Strong knowledge and experience in designing infrastructure and deployment architectures.
• Strong hands-on experience in Cloud Native technologies implementations, including Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
• Must have a good hands-on experience with scripting using Shell, Python and Ansible.
• Specific experience administering and/or designing and building environments in AWS.
• Strong networking understanding if not direct experience with DNS, Subnets, routing, security groups, whitelisting, firewalls and various networking concepts.
Preferred: An ideal candidate would additionally have the following qualifications:
• AWS certification of some level or specialty
• Direct experience with Ansible and software defined infrastructure.
• Direct experience with Docker, K8S and CICD pipelines including concepts such as variable abstractions, secrets management, service mesh and other cloud native concepts.
• A strong understanding of SSL, OAUTH, TLS, IAM Roles, and general security best practices.
• Excellent knowledge and experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3, Data pipelines, CloudFormation), networking and access control.
• Experience in supporting, monitoring, administering, scaling, micro services in AWS production environments.
• Experience in working with various relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL/Aurora/ RDS, Redis, MongoDB).
• Excellent troubleshooting, follow-through and problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our global Innovation team is dedicated to using the best-in-class tools, processes and modern architectures to create great experiences for our clients. In a rapidly changing world, we have a clear technical vision for our future that includes SaaS, APIs, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Mobile and the Internet of Things. We are also focused on creating great client experiences, utilizing a Design Thinking platform and approach.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.