Pitney Bowes Regional Vice President, Operations (Central US) in United States
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Regional Vice President, Operations for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate .
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
A leader who thrives on managing in a complex operations environment while you deliver with precision. You are a driver of operational excellence who see opportunities where others see challenges.
You will :
• Develop and execute a strategic vision for our core capabilities related to operational functionality, asset utilization, efficiency and financial success
• Lead and develop team members in support of a high-performance culture
• Effectively and clearly communicate at all levels of the organization
• Translate complex client requirements and regulations into workable solutions that drive revenue attainment and enable us to deliver operational excellence across the network
• Improve and standardize processes that drive productivity and quality across the entire network of Pitney Bowes operating centers in the US on a continual basis
• Execute and improve our strategic efforts around automation and labor optimization
• Assess the current operations organizational structure, training and development needs, and plan for activities that enhance technical and leadership capabilities and drive improved employee engagement, safety and performance
• Partner with our Technology, Engineering and Practices groups, ensuring that client requirements are communicated and implemented into our products, services and solutions
• Utilize data and quantitative insights to drive decision making and leadership
• Open for all locations: Anywhere in the US (remote)
As a Regional Vice President, Operations , you have:
• BA/BS preferred (in a technical field requiring a high degree analytical problem solving, including in Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Logistics or Finance and Accounting
• 10+ years of experience managing in a complex operations environment, in particular in the shipping or logistics industry
• Strong understanding of the USPS landscape and regulatory environment
• Ability to formulate business strategy and translate it to revenue and operational solutions, new product development evaluations skills
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
• Ability to review and direct workflow, create processing methods and maximize workforce utilization
• Exceptional learning and development skills to drive a learning environment and drive positive employee relations
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and plans in a clear manner for non-technical audiences, including clients and senior leaders
Commerce Services is comprised of the company’s technology-enabled ecommerce and logistics businesses, including presort, fulfillment, delivery and returns services. The Commerce Services business unit plays a critical role in the Pitney Bowes transformation strategy, serving more than 3,000 clients, including more than 600 retailers and online marketplaces. In 2019, the business unit accounted for more than $1.5 billion in annual revenue, processing more than 17 billion pieces of letter mail and 140 million parcels. Our digital technology enabled the delivery of another 400 million parcels.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.