Pitney Bowes Logistics Administrator in Urbandale, Iowa
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Logistics Administrator for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about internal and external client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
Performance driven individual who is committed to provide innovative service to our clients. You are approachable and relationship-oriented as you contribute to Pitney Bowes success.
• Manage and maintain multiple Logistics Computer Systems. With emphasis with Samsara and
Idelic and other various systems.
• Assist Regional Logistics Managers (RLM’s) with reporting, analytics and communication to the
• Maintain and update all existing and new local SOW, SOP's, workflows, policies,
procedures and processes though corroboration of team.
• Assist in managing schedules, calls, documenting actions items and working with
department leads in execution and follow up.
• Document and facilitate core team with weekly calls or meetings.
• Reporting to provide data trends and spends.
• Provide administrative assistance to RLM's, TM’s, for West Region.
• Learn and support other roles for contingency and bench strength.
• Work on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and
initiative are needed to resolve problems and make recommendations to streamline
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate
• May determine new methods of procedures or communication for existing or new
• Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment. Demonstrated strong
• Proactive and resourceful. Self-motivated. Advanced in desktop applications such as
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, messaging tools, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
As a Logistics Administrator, you have:
• Advanced knowledge in the MS Office suite of products. (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to manage and motivate staff and vendors.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, DOT and USPS regulations.
• Ability to prepare reports and effectively present information. Also able to respond to questions from managers, customers and employees.
• Proficient in business financial reporting. (budgets, forecasting, accruals)
• Able to solve basic problems that may arise in a logistics environment.
• Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with co-workers, customers and employees of various levels.
• Experience in Logistics/Transportation preferred.
• Candidates must have a basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization.
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com).
Commerce Services - Cross-Border E-Commerce and Shipping/Fulfillment/Returns
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely OverdeliverTM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells - helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.