Pitney Bowes TAX ANALYST in Tampa, Florida
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Property Tax Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We are actively looking for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
A detail-oriented individual who/who can work in a team environment with minimal supervision. You are a performance driven person who/ who can manage their schedule, meet deadlines, streamline processes and strive for process improvements.
• File annual renditions of Personal Property Tax utilizing the PTMS software system
• Preparation and review of asset data prior to filing
• Review taxing authority Assessed Values for accuracy and fairness
• Assign tax authority account numbers to asset locations
• Process Property Tax bills in PTMS
• Respond to customer inquiries concerning their tax billing
• As a Property Tax Analyst, you have:
• 2 – 5 years Property Tax Compliance Experience in a multi-state environment
• PTMS software experience
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• BS in Accounting, Finance or related field required
• Good communication skills
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Global Financial Services (GFS) team, we provide a full range of financial product offerings primarily for Pitney Bowes’ Global SMB clients. These offerings include leasing, revolving lines of credit (Purchase Power), postage deposit accounts at the PB Bank, and Payment API’s in support of our 1 million SMB and Global ecommerce customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: TAX ANALYST
Requisition ID: 181414