Pitney Bowes PROPERTY TAX SUPERVISOR in Tampa, Florida
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Property Tax Supervisor for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Results-driven Leader who can step into a large Property Tax environment with confidence. You are a Forward thinking individual who understands the complexities of Property Tax filings, deadlines and customer bill backs.
• Supervise a staff of six seasoned professional Property Tax Analyst
• Maintain the PTMS software program including assets, payments and A/R extracts
• Assign filing and payment responsibilities
• Compile, process and reconcile the monthly customer bill back file
• Refine the processing procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
• Be responsible for the timely filing of 25k annual returns and approximately $15m in tax payments
As a Property Tax Supervisor, you have:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent field required
• 5-10 Years’ experience in a multi-state tax department preferably using PTMS
• Progressive skill improvements in your career and a desire to continue learning
• Proven leadership abilities with good communication and inter-personal skills
• Knowledge of property tax requirements in a multitude of states and industries
• Working knowledge of the PTMS, SAP and ORACLE
• Competent skills in Excel and Access
• PTMS experience is a definite plus
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Financial Services team, we provide a full range of financial product offerings primarily for Pitney Bowes’ Global SMB clients. These offerings include leasing, revolving lines of credit (Purchase Power), postage deposit accounts at the PB Bank, and Payment API’s in support of our 1 million SMB and Global ecommerce customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: PROPERTY TAX SUPERVISOR
Requisition ID: 181422