Pitney Bowes Web Business Analyst in Stamford, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Web Business Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate .
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Forward thinking Leader who will work directly as part of a Digital Marketing Agile pod and with business, IT and other stakeholders to understand their objectives, current process flows and define optimal web client experience needs on Pitneybowes.com. You are a Results-driven individual who will document business requirements, user stories and executable test plans that define an MVP and are the source of truth for the UX and technical teams to deliver a quality web customer experience.
• Lead web business requirement definition in conjunction with the product owner and IT for our self-service and ecommerce web properties continually promoting cross-functional collaboration and efficiencies in the process.
• Apply past experience and fluency in front-end and back-end web processes, and be able to analyze, translate and document complex customer and business needs.
• Have the ability to understand and synthesize large data sets and multiple sources of documentation to create requirements that support customer, team and company goals as well as work with IT to translate business requirements into functional requirements and specifications.
• Deliver digital projects, either as a member of IT, or as a key lead from within a Digital Marketing function or the business within the end-to-end project lifecycle
• Lead discovery or JAD sessions and be able to discuss complex ideas with team members with various levels of understanding.
• Advocate for customers by incorporating voice of customer data, user testing and subject experts’ knowledge into the development and improvement of digital products.
As a Web Business Analyst , you have:
• B.A. or B.S
• 3-6 years industry website experience
• Extensive knowledge and experience in vetting and writing requirements as well as writing and executing test scripts and test plans.
• Experience with cloud software solutions: Jira, WebSphere, SAP, Salesforce and proficiency working in Agile project methodologies
• Strong analysis, project management, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to support a variety of stakeholders and teams
• Documentation and technical specification skills, including work-flow diagrams or wireframe prototypes
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply .
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Web Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 183964