Pitney Bowes Human Resources Analyst in Stamford, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an HR Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
· Are passionate about client success.
· Enjoy collaborating with others.
· Strive to exceed expectations.
· Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A driven Contributor who is responsible for working closely with a VP, HR Business Partner and team in order to provide support with key HR transactional efforts. You are a devoted individual who provide assistance to the Business Partner team and select Business Leaders with respect to the design and maintenance of the HR records associated with that unit .
• Providing support in the maintenance of the HR SAP system for a group of clients including working directly with select client managers to help facilitate their changes.
• Provide support in the design and delivery of reports from the various HR Information Systems under the direction of the HR VP including monthly and quarterly reports designed to inform the business of trends in hiring, attrition promotion and lateral movement. Ability to tell a story through the data.
• Provide assistance to managers on the use of various HR information systems, including Manager Self-Service, Taleo, and MyPortfolio.
• Partner with the HR VP in the delivery of major projects such as the Leadership Review Process, Year-end Process, tracking of development plans and employee engagement action plans.
• Assigned to special projects as appropriate in support of a specific unit or function.
As an HR Analyst you have:
• Excellent systems skills; ability to learn diverse technologies.
• Strong excel and analytical skills.
• Good communication skills including ability to interact with senior leaders.
• Strong attention to detail.
• 1-2 years’ work experience in an HR environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in HR Management.
· Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
· Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
· Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
· Offer comprehensive benefits globally (www.pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Human Resources Analyst
Requisition ID: 181054