Pitney Bowes Global Corporate Citizenship & Philanthropy Intern - Stamford CT in Stamford, Connecticut
AtPitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way .
As a Global Corporate Citizenship & Philanthropy Intern for Pitney Bowes SWS, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A passionate individual that can see opportunities where others see challenges and someone who is a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
Support charitable grantmaking processes including impact measurement
Drive volunteer involvementinitiative interacting with internal project champions and externalnon-profit partners
Prepare eventscommunications including preparations for company’s 100 th anniversarycelebration community activities
As a Global Corporate Citizenship & Philanthropy Intern, you have:
· Preferred Majors: Marketing, Business, Communications, Sustainability
· Preferred Degree: Undergrad
· Passionate for community engagement and corporate social responsibility
· Strong verbal, presentation and written communications skills
· Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Ability to work in teams and collaborate with others
· Self-motivated, high energy and strong time-management skills
· Ability to take lead and drive for results
Ideal : Strong communications, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
· Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
· Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce; from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statement and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Be sure to provide your cell/mobile number when you apply. Providing your cell phone number will enable text messaging which will expedite our consideration of your application. Standard text messaging and/or data rates apply. Please contact your wireless operator for additional information.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals withDisabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Global Corporate Citizenship & Philanthropy Intern - Stamford CT
Requisition ID: 177956