Pitney Bowes Director, Global Web Marketing & Ecommerce in Stamford, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Director, Global Web Marketing & Ecommerce for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
The Director of Web Marketing and Ecommerce will be the strategic leader for a global team and www.pitneybowes.com web presence. The Director will foster stakeholder relationships across our business unit marketing organization and lead a team in the execution of best-in-class experiences that deliver results for each business. This is a significant opportunity to take our web strategy further in a highly successful transformation that started five years prior. You will play a key role in owning the marketing website and ecommerce strategy by leveraging your outstanding communication, project management, and technical skills to build exceptional experiences. To be successful in this role, you will balance the art and the science of a successful web strategy, where you balance technical acumen with modern marketing engagement. From strong SEO leadership, to delivering personalized web experiences and implementing ongoing testing to grow confidence in execution, you will be a catalyst to improved marketing contributions via the web. This position reports to the Vice President, Global Digital Marketing, Marketing Operations and Creative Services.
• Drive strategic thinking and plans to optimize global web marketing presence with stakeholders across the organization.
• Develop strong working relationships with business units and align with objectives.
• Work with acquisition and demand generation teams to consistently enable goals to win new business.
• Responsible for managing a team of web marketers and ecommerce managers that lead a cross functional team around strategy, planning, implementation, measurement, etc.
• Develop and govern global content strategy, with a focus on audience centric articles, videos, infographics, etc.
• Create and implement SEO strategies that maximize web page and content visibility.
• Strong focus on driving leads and site actions in a mobile-first environment focused on performance optimizations.
• Provide a deep understand of web analytics for executive level reporting and separating the “signal from the noise.”
• Governance of digital best practices and alignment to brand guidelines to ensure a streamlined and consistent user experience.
• CMS platforms (Adobe Experience Manager a plus) and value of the broader platform capabilities (e.g. segmentation, targeting and testing, analytics).
• Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
• Responsive design and mobile first best practices.
• Search engine optimization platforms (e.g. BrightEdge).
• Data quality management.
• Working with both outside agencies and internal stakeholders.
• Global web marketing data privacy requirements.
• Lead generation, digital customer experience and e-commerce.
• Highly effective in working in a matrix business environment.
• Managing a team and driving career development through goals and planning.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to make decisions in a fast paced environment.
• Understanding of web servers and the publishing of global web content.
• Competitive and entrepreneurial mind-set to drive sales growth in new and existing markets.
• Fun, creative professional, excited about web technologies and the business value they bring.
• An imaginative, enthusiastic marketer with a commitment to delivering measurable results.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to interact with and present to all levels of the organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects to successful completion.
• Must be highly detail oriented.
• BA/BS in business, marketing or related field – MBA a plus
• 10 years of digital/web marketing experience •5 years of management experience
• Experience managing a geographically dispersed team
• B2B and technology experience a plus
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Director, Global Web Marketing & Ecommerce
Requisition ID: 181816