Pitney Bowes ASSOCIATE MANAGER,SOCIAL ANALYTICS in Stamford, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Associate Manager, Social Analytics for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
You are :
A driven individual who thrives on uncovering data and insights which lead to meaningful business opportunities. You see opportunities where others see challenges
• Social Advertising Analysis: Communicate with marketing and creative teams to understand business targets and establish KPIs and strategies. Formulate hypotheses and develop research plans for accurate testing.
• Translate key learnings from social campaign and 3rd party social listening data into audience insights, campaign performance, creative performance, trend analysis, device and placement study, etc.
• Identify and package data-driven stories into presentations, reports, dashboards, and data visualizations from the social insights perspective.
• Social media data analytics: gather and analyze social media data, generating insights to support competitor analysis, market landscape, brand awareness, client experience, product performance, campaign effectiveness, events research, influencer study, crisis response, predictive modeling, etc.
• Sales Enablement: discover opportunities via social listening, insights, and automation.
• Health Reports: scheduled weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual insights reports on advertising campaign performance, and other PB participating events, conferences, and announcements
• Ad-hoc support
As a Associate Manager, Social Media Analytics you have:
• 2-4 years of directly related experience preferred
• Have a strong understanding of digital marketing ecosystem and social media advertising
• Ability to translate key learnings and insights into actionable business and marketing strategies into client-facing documents and reports
• Advanced facility with programs such as Crimson Hexagon, Social Studio, Brandwatch, or other social data programs
• Ability to write Boolean queries and SQL
• MS office skills. Strong Excel skills in data manipulation
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: ASSOCIATE MANAGER,SOCIAL ANALYTICS
Requisition ID: 176437