Pitney Bowes Operations Administrative Assistant in South Brunswick, New Jersey
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As an Operations Administrative Assistant for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving
culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate .
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
A detail-oriented individual who will thrive in a fast paced team centered production environment while developing new skills in the parcel industry. You will influence and collaborate with a variety of teams. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
• Badge making/Kronos expert, responsible for assigning badges to new hires and temps. Monitor time entry and verify that all entries are correct.
• Our Winning Formula/Company events, coordinate with management all site events; including planning, purchasing, set-up and logistics of all events in order to be successful.
• Safety Committee, partner with the Management and Loss Prevention to conduct safety training
• Assist with new employee/temp orientation as well as conduct training and participate on the operations floor as business conditions may require.
• Other assigned duties as needed
• Regular schedule attendance
As an Operations Administrative Assistant, you have:
• Strong computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft excel, word and outlook.
• Ability to assist employees and temps with time entries
• Ability to plan and coordinate a site event for all staff and/or customers
• Ability to multi task
• Positive attitude
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodations
• Basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of your native language
• Ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Commerce Services is comprised of the company’s technology-enabled ecommerce and logistics businesses, including presort services, fulfillment, delivery and returns services. The Commerce Services business unit plays a critical role in the Pitney Bowes transformation strategy, serving more than 3,000 clients, including more than 600 retailers and online marketplaces. In 2019, the business unit accounted for more than $1.5 billion in annual revenue, processing more than 17 billion pieces of letter mail and 140 million parcels. Our digital technology enabled the delivery of another 400 million parcels.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
COVID-19 Safety Update: We have put in place safety practices to help keep you safe and healthy. Learn More