Pitney Bowes US Financial Services MBA Rotational Program in Shelton, Connecticut
Pitney Bowes Financial Services MBA Leadership Development Program…
Pitney Bowes Financial Services has been helping small to middle market companies gain access to asset-backed financing for 30 years and commercial lending for over 20. With a rich history of enabling small business growth, significant capital to lend and a network of 750M clients, we are growing and expanding our role as a complementary financial partner to the SMB market.
Our business opportunities are boundless, but it’s our people who differentiate us, and make us a truly great company. We are committed to building high performing teams and leaders, recruiting the best candidates, investing in their development, and nurturing their growth opportunities. We have seasoned senior executives with deep domain expertise to lead our transformation and are expanding our bench of future leaders with the introduction of a new and exciting program for MBA graduates.
We are seeking recent MBA graduates who are:
• Ambitious…. driven high performers interested in building a career in Financial Services
• Risk takers…risk takers looking for a fast-track professional experience
• Motivated…. to acquire a broad set of leadership skills and build a resume of practical and marketable experiences
If this sounds like you, then the Pitney Bowes Financial Services MBA Leadership Development Program is an incredible opportunity…
The program is a selective, and highly visible 24- month program to develop the future leaders of Pitney Bowes Financial Services. It combines the exclusive opportunity to vie for your choice of three job rotation assignments in key areas of our business, exposure to Senior Leadership, required coursework, meaningful projects that you will drive and own, dedicated mentorship and individual coaching, collaboration across the company to solve current challenges, and networking opportunities with other new hires. Each rotation is eight months long and will be in one of three US locations: World Headquarters (Stamford, CT), Business Operations Center (Shelton, CT), or The Pitney Bowes Bank (Salt Lake City, UT). Rotation choices include experiences in the following areas:
• Marketing: Develop, implement, and track sector marketing program to build brand awareness and deliver qualified leads for Wheeler Financial from Pitney Bowes.
• Product Management: Partner with a range of functional disciplines to create new client financial offerings. Engage in marketing strategy, product development, and scaling the business. An exciting part of this rotation will be working to reposition the Commercial Lending business to capitalize on growth in the shipping and logistics space.
• Originations: Interact directly with client financial contacts (Treasurer’s, Finance Managers, CFOs) to understand their needs and present offers. Compile credit and documentation packages for acceptance and provide client support.
• Credit / Underwriting: Evaluate credit risk/reward of proposed financial structures for new and established clients; manage portfolio activities including monitoring performance, concentration, trends and enhancements to policy/process and procedures.
• Operations: Work with the team to define and document PB Bank operational policies, processes and guidelines to support growth in functional areas such as Accounting, Deposit Operations and Investment Portfolio Management. Manage/ monitor the investment portfolio and assist Bank leadership with a 3-year plan, including capital expenditure planning and business case development.
When you join Pitney Bowes Financial Services you’ll be joining a team committed to your success, and be part of an intensive, fast-paced work environment that constantly challenges you to learn and develop. At the end of the 24-month period you’ll be well prepared for a leadership role within Pitney Bowes Financial Services, which reflects the knowledge, skills and experiences gained throughout the program.
A career at Pitney Bowes Financial Services will open many doors for you. If you are searching for a company that will invest in you, is dedicated to your professional growth, will recognize and reward your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose and provides a fun, high-energy, and inclusive environment then start your career with - the Pitney Bowes Financial Services MBA Leadership Development Program.
• MBA from a Top 25-30 Competitive University
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Technical capability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial data
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have:
• A desire to build something new within an established organization
• Superior analytical and thinking skills; intellectual rigor and curiosity; problem-solving capability
• Ability to thrive in a matrix environment and partner across multiple functions
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities often with demanding time constraint
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: US Financial Services MBA Rotational Program
Requisition ID: 180675