Pitney Bowes Strategic Financial Solutions Sales Specialist in Shelton, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Strategic Financial Solutions Specialist for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
You are :
A relationship oriented individual who will focus on large volume clients to cross-sell our financing solutions. You are hard working and can maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
• Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
• Sell consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
• Demonstrate the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned leads.
As a Strategic Financial Solutions Specialist, you have:
• Knowledge of Financial Products
• Excellent Communication Skills - Consultative Dialogue
• Influencing & Negotiation skills
• Proven track record of successful selling into large accounts
• Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position.
• Sales skills to include demonstrated closing skills
• Organizational skills for proper territory planning/management
• 3-5 years large volume sales experience
• The ability to work within a team structure.
• SalesForce experience
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
The Global User Experience Team is a talented and high-energy team who live and breathe creating an amazing user experience for all product development. We continually challenge the status quo, and each other, to define and adopt best practices by taking an agile approach to deliver quickly and respond to feedback. We are defining a product branding and unification strategy while adding value the development of reusable assets and design patterns.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Sales Inside
Title: Strategic Financial Solutions Sales Specialist
Requisition ID: 172637