Pitney Bowes Manager Payment Hub Operations and Global Ecommerce Operating Expense in Shelton, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Accounting Manager- Payment Hub Operations and Global Ecommerce Operating Expense for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A performance driven Leader who understands critical operational and financial information and translates it into results. You are relationship orientated and will partner with business leaders to drive growth and transformation of our payment hub operations and drive cost savings in our global ecommerce operating expense.
• Support the ongoing accounting of our payment hub operations driving efficiency
• Lead worldwide accounting efforts for operating (SG&A) expense for our Global eCommerce segment
• Partner with cross functional legal, treasury, tax, and product development teams to implement internal product enhancements to drive effective operations
• Support and enhance internal control and account reconciliation processes to ensure compliance and mitigate risk
• Analyze financial results and identify trends, unexpected variances, and opportunities for improvement
• Assess the need for a growing team and actively recruit high performing leaders to join your team
As an Accounting Manager you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in accountancy, finance, or related area
• At least 8 years of similar accounting experience (inclusive of treasury or other forex experiences), which likely includes at least 4 years in public accounting
• An understanding of financial close process, including foreign currency matters and intercompany accounting
• Knowledge of internal controls, including experience designing and implementing controls in response to changing business needs
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Master’s degree and/or a current CPA (or equivalent) license
• Experience with SQL, HFM, in house bank structures
• eCommerce and/or logistics industry experience
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce provides a comprehensive range of global ecommerce and cross-border shipping solutions that help U.S. U.K. and Australian retailers and online marketplaces reach consumers around the world. Pitney Bowes, a market leader in global ecommerce solutions, continues to expand and grow its digital commerce businesses.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Manager Payment Hub Operations and Global Ecommerce Operating Expense
Requisition ID: 181838