Pitney Bowes Director, Financial Solutions, Global Financial Services in Shelton, Connecticut
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Director, Financial Solutions, GFS for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A performance driven and results oriented financial services professional who achieves growth goals by collaborating and leading cross-functional teams across multiple business units. You have demonstrated experience managing multiple products simultaneously while exceeding goals. You excel at developing strong, profitable relationships within and external to the business.
• Provide vision and leadership in creating customer financial services offerings.
• Develop strategy, focusing on driving growth and profitability by extending the customer value proposition to include financial services integrated with the Pitney Bowes business units.
• Act as business unit sponsor and partner to senior leadership, educating on the value provided by GFS as an integral part of the Pitney Bowes product set.
• Be a member of both the GFS and Pitney Bowes business units’ senior leadership team.
• Drive GFS awareness, client targeting, and product knowledge across the organization, focusing on sales, client service, business development and marketing groups
• Execute a strategy to shift from an exclusive focus on financial services as an after-sale to full integration with sales organization to win new clients and grow the business.
• Develop joint go to market strategies with the business units and provide co-owned sales plans, collateral, training and compensation programs to the sales teams.
• Develop payment solutions and financial programs targeted at Pitney Bowes clients and their customers.
• Work closely with business unit’s sales management to embed financial products in the quoting process, and upgrade and improve the enrollment and on-boarding of new clients
• Full responsibility for driving and achieving P&L targets
• Comfortable with C-suite enterprise client partners and managing their needs and concerns.
• Re-brand and drive ongoing improvements in data and reporting tools that comprise a significant part of product value proposition.
• Closely partner with Marketing, Sales, GFS Product Management and Operations, Finance, Legal, Compliance and Information Technology and others who support the development and execution of go to market plans.
• Actively manage the portfolio via key metrics and forecasts, identifying and resolving risks to achieve financial objectives
As a Director, Financial Solutions, GFS, you have:
• Seven to ten (7-10) years of experience in a Financial Services product management and/or sales role.
• Track record of achieving growth goals by collaborating and leading cross-functional teams across multiple business units.
• Undergraduate degree in finance, business, marketing or related field preferred
• Easily and comfortably builds relationships with large clients
• Has the skill, personality and talent to partner with business units and sales organizations to accelerate change and drive operational excellence.
• Significant focus on product development. Experience in market research and building business cases to support and identify new revenue opportunities.
• Portfolio management experience using key metrics and forecasts to identify and resolve risks to achieving financial objectives
• Exposure to financial services operations including finance, marketing sciences, product marketing, channel, customer support, operations, credit/underwriting and contracts.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, teamwork in a matrix environment, facilitation and negotiation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Director, Financial Solutions, Global Financial Services
Requisition ID: 171371