Pitney Bowes US Manager FP&A (Banking) in Salt Lake City, Utah
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate .
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
As a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis you are a critical thinker who will build more robust planning and budgeting capacity for Pitney Bowes Bank as we expand the bank’s product offerings.
• Create planning, budgeting, and performance tracking capabilities for the bank’s growing portfolio of products.
• Refine existing cash flow models by developing a more robust planning tool.
• Create profitability modeling tools in support of the bank’s growth.
• Work in conjunction with the Controller on expense and revenue allocations.
• Procure baseline and history details for the investment manager to complete projections.
• Provide input to various constituencies on cash management and other planning initiatives.
• Contribute to the budgeting, analysis and long-term planning processes for Global Financial Services.
As Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis you have:
• Minimum 5 years of financial planning and analysis experience.
• Experience in accounting and banking preferred. (Bank Regulatory Experience is required/preferred)
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to present information clearly and in a compelling manner to senior leadership.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel) and modeling and analytical tools.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Power BI considered a plus.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization.
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com).
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Do you know someone who might be interested in this role? Don’t forget about our Employee Referral Program. You can earn some extra cash! For more information, search “Employee Referral” on InsidePB