Pitney Bowes Senior Credit Analyst in Salt Lake City, Utah
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Sr. Credit Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Self-motivated Contributor who can multi-task while working under time constraints. You are a Loyal individual with a strong work ethic, high attention to detail and able to work in a high volume environment. You are a critical thinker with commercial credit underwriting experience and an ability to excel in a team environment.
• Perform prompt, accurate, in-depth review and financial analysis of commercial credit transactions including the review of financial statements, credit reports, and the review of client’s internal payment history and relationship with Pitney Bowes.
• Prepare clear, concise and accurate written recommendations for approval based on corporate credit standards, policies and procedures
• Complete timely periodic credit reviews of existing relationships
• Any special projects as required
• Potential to mentor junior analysts
• Develop an acute knowledge of the Pitney Bowes internal systems and be a significant contributor to the completion of the daily credit requests received by the Bank’s credit department
As a Sr. Credit Analyst, you have:
• Strong Analytical skills
• A Bachelors degree (Accounting, Finance, Business and/or Economics)
• Equipment Lease underwriting experience
• Familiarity with regulatory rules and regulations
• Working knowledge of accounting and general lending/leasing related issues
• Minimum of 5 years of commercial credit underwriting experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Proficient with PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel
• Familiarity with Moody’s Risk Analyst/CreditLens
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Within our Financial Services team, we provide a full range of financial product offerings primarily for Pitney Bowes’ Global SMB clients. These offerings include leasing, revolving lines of credit (Purchase Power), postage deposit accounts at the PB Bank, and Payment API’s in support of our 1 million SMB and Global ecommerce customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Senior Credit Analyst
Location: UT-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 183207