Pitney Bowes CDL A Team Driver ($2,000 Sign on Bonus plus weekly home time) in Riverside, California
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a dedicated route Team Driver in the Bloomington, CA area for Pitney Bowes, you can too. Each new employee/team member will receive a $2,000 sign on bonus after 90 days of employment.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
• The annual salary is $80,000 per Driver.
• Dedicated weekly route from Bloomington, CA to Indianapolis, IN with reliable home time and other routes if necessary due to business needs.
• An established Over the Road Team is preferred.
• A teammate will be provided for Solo Drivers.
• Anticipated 4000 miles per week.
• All new Sleeper Tractors - Freightliner Cascadia 126
• Refrigerator, TV Mount, Microwave and 1800 Watt Power Inverter included.
• 72 inch height space along with a built in closet and curtain partition to separate between the Sleeper and Cab.
• Fleet is leased with a maintenance contract.
Performance driven team committed to provide safe and on-time service to our clients. You are approachable and relationship-oriented as you contribute to Pitney Bowes success.
• Minimum of 21 years in age.
• Able to be away from home for extended periods of time, available for round-the-clock trips and able to remain alert while driving for periods of up to 11 hours.
• Able to squat, crouch and reach as needed to handle freight, able to enter and exit the vehicle’s cab with or without accommodations.
• Must be able to work safely in severe weather conditions – both heat and cold.
As a dedicated route Team Driver, you have:
• Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license in the state where the driver resides (CDL Class A) and meet applicable DOT requirements for CDL.
• Minimum of six months verifiable driving experience and a minimum of 75,000 miles in the last five years driving a tractor trailer (semi) truck with a safe driving record.
• Ability to learn, understand and become knowledgeable with United States Postal Service regulations and managing standards.
• Candidates must have a basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
• Have hands on experience with electronic equipment and software, such as: GPS, AVL units, CD, Workhound, AOBRD (Automatic On-Boarding Device) and ELD Systems (PeopleNet) etc.
• Transport and deliver freight over the road for long distances in a safe, efficient, timely and legal manner.
• Hook and unhook trailers; secure freight; install and remove tire chains as required by weather.
• Comply with DOT rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all operations are in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
• Perform routine inspection and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects/repairs to appropriate Pitney Bowes personnel.
• Represent Pitney Bowes and the truck driving industry in a professional manner.
• Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
• Complete all necessary paperwork and maintain records required under state and federal laws and regulations.
• Collect and verify delivery instructions.
• Responsible for safely operating the trucks and being the face of the business to our valued customers.
• Responsible for maintaining your hours of service.
• Provide a $2,000 sign on bonus after 90 days.
• Provide a safe work environment, ensuring equipment is well maintained and serviced.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization.
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com).
Commerce Services - Cross-Border E-Commerce and Shipping/Fulfillment/Returns
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely OverdeliverTM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells - helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Pitney Bowes will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
*Please contact Steve Nicholas at 610-223-2366 if you have any questions.