Pitney Bowes Telesales Executive, Supplies in Remote, United Kingdom
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
As a Telesales Executive for our supplies department, you will be proactively calling our clients to ensure they have all of their office, mailing, and shipping consumable supplies needs met.
Our mission is to have the client stocked up before they feel the need to pick up the phone. It is a high-volume, high-rejection position. Each call tends to last 2-3 minutes, so you will be making approximately 80-100 calls a day.
A performance-driven contributor who will call key decision makers at current Pitney Bowes clients and apply inside sales techniques to recommend products and close sales. Supplies Sales Representatives must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly build report with current Pitney Bowes customers over the phone, ask qualifying questions to assess needs, and recommend appropriate postage meter supplies to clients. You will effectively overcome objections to close sales to ensure that business is retained, and clients are satisfied.
An ambitious individual with a can-do attitude that enjoys interacting with customers over the telephone, willing to be a subject matter expert in our products and be able to recommend appropriate supply needs for our clients. You describe yourself as a resilient, high performing, team driven individual with a passion for customer success with excellent communication skills. You thrive in a competitive and transactional environment seeing opportunity where others see challenges.
Whilst our office is based in Harlow, Essex this is a remote position that can be based anywhere within the UK. We are seeking candidates who can work independently with minimal supervision, who is comfortable using tools to support remote collaboration, such as video conference technology or by other means.
We are also interested in hearing from candidates who may have diverse career experiences or are seeking a career change with experience in Sales. The most important attribute is your transferable skills and the breadth of knowledge you can bring to the role.
As a Telesales Executive you will be responsible for:
• Articulating our value proposition, key features and benefits of product(s) whilst making outbound sales calls to an assigned base of existing customers • Effectively negotiate Win/Win scenarios benefiting all parties
• Putting the client first, providing excellent customer service
• Achieving or exceeding all assigned KPI measures -
• Achieve quota: Within 3 months, consistently hitting monthly sales quotas at 100% by making on average 70 calls per day and cross selling and upselling
• Exceed quota: Within 6 months, be able to quickly identify changes needed and implement solutions to improve performance and exceed sales quotas. This will be achieved with continuous coaching and support from your manager and our coaching team. Share best-practice techniques
with new hires and other members of your team. Enjoy your hard work through uncapped commission.
• Accurately maintaining internal CRM database thus enabling specific targeting of the right customer at the right time
• Attending training, coaching and development sessions owning own development and striving to increase skill set at every opportunity
Skills we are looking for in a Telesales Executive :
• Demonstrated history of achieving results; preferably in a B2B, outbound sales environment.
• A strong track record of working to targets and exceeding goals set by others (sales, sports, etc.).
• Demonstrated resiliency and ability to handle and overcome objections when challenged; both recognizing and identifying the opportunity in difficult situations.
• A growth mindset with some super transferable skills which will help us to build a platform for success in our Telesales Team
• The ability to work in a team, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to navigate numerous systems such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), web browsers and other relevant computer applications simultaneously whilst advising customers in a fast-paced environment.
• Home office/desk with reliable internet service sufficient to meet the needs of the position. Proven success working from home is preferred, but not required. All computer equipment will be provided.
• Minimum of one year of sales or related experience, consistent success in a telesales environment
• Track record of success maintaining accounts – B2B, inside sales, telemarketing.
• Experience selling over the phone in a telemarketing or call centre environment. We also provide:
• An inclusive and collaborative environment
• A learning and developmental environment
• Provide role specific training
Base salary & OTE average of £30K per annum
Holidays:25 days + bank holidays
Life insurance: 3x basic salary
Pension scheme with employer contribution up to 6% of the basic salary
Employee Discount, to access deals for travel, restaurants and shopping
We are a well-established, international and award-winning company offering great flexible and remote working environments.
Our Global Sending Technologies business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our SendTech mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
If you feel you have the skills required to become our Telesales Executive, then please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!
*No agencies please*
• Provide the will: opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally ( pbprojectliving.com )
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.