Pitney Bowes Sales Account Manager (UK remote) - £20,000 base + £10K OTE (Uncapped) in Remote, United Kingdom
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional who will be responsible for proactively contacting an assigned base of existing and new Pitney Bowes customers to promote and sell a range of Pitney Bowes consumables and general office products.
In this role you will have responsibility for continued growth of your assigned customer base and the achievement of both quota sales targets, activity targets and customer satisfaction targets and help grow our business.
You will be marketing and selling various printing and mailing products to our existing clientele and ensure client satisfaction through excellent customer service, product knowledge and negotiation skills.
As a candidate for this role, you are:
• Resilient and target driven, you thrive in a competitive/transactional environment
• Committed to achieving your targets, understanding that KPIs are key to helping you get there
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Happy to be coached, and coach others, to achieve team success
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Comfortable with using tools to support remote collaboration, such as video conference technology or by other means
Whilst our office is based in Harlow, Essex, we are open to applications from across the UK. We are also interested in hearing from candidates who may have diverse career experiences or are seeking a career change.
The most important attribute is your transferable skills and the breadth of knowledge you can bring to the role.
You will be responsible for:
• Articulating our value proposition, key features and benefits of product(s) whilst making outbound sales calls to an assigned base of existing customers
• Effectively negotiate Win/Win scenarios benefiting all parties
• Putting the client first, providing excellent customer service
• Achieving or exceeding all assigned KPI measures
• Accurately maintaining internal CRM database thus enabling specific targeting of the right customer at the right time
• Attending training, coaching and development sessions owning own development and striving to increase skill set at every opportunity
• A growth mindset with some super transferable skills which will help us to build a platform for success in our Telesales Team
• The ability to work in a team, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Coping strategies to enable you to effectively handle and manage rejection
• Had the opportunity through your previous roles to develop your ability to influence, enabling you to engage at all levels
We are a well-established, international and award winning company offering great flexible and remote working environments. Other benefits include
• the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• role specific training
• Salary: £20K Basic +£10K OTE (uncapped commission)
• Holidays: 25 days + bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Work from home
Our Team: Our Global Sending Technologies business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our SendTech mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
• Provide the will: opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally ( pbprojectliving.com )
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.