Pitney Bowes Quality Associate - 3rd Shift - Rdg 1 - (HUGE SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE) in Reading, Pennsylvania
As a Quality Control Clerk for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Hard working individual who is committed to provide detail-oriented service to our clients. You are energetic and performance driven as you contribute to Pitney Bowes success.
• Organize and identify the mail to be processed by grouping letters, flats and postcards, and separating the mail that has been quality checked from mail that has not been checked.
• Review pickup slips received from driver’s route to ensure all slips have been received and reviews container count.
• Recognize Multi Line Optical Character Reader compatible mail, overweights, Fastforward and non-Fastforward mail to organize for proper processing.
• Identify customers’ mail by using meter lists and other tools.
• Promote a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or tripping hazards to self and others.
• Perform all additional duties as required.
As a Quality Control Clerk you have:
• 6-12 months previous experience working with the mail and USPS requirements.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions, work effectively under pressure and have strong organizational skills
• The ability to compare and read numbers and customer name and instructions.
• Knowledge of Multi Line Optical Character Reader mail compatibility requirements.
• The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
• The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation.
• A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
• The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.