Pitney Bowes SFDC DEVELOPER in Pune, India
We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, self-motivated Salesforce.com Developer with a proven track record of solving challenging technical problems on the Force.com platform to join our IT CRM team and play a key role in delivering our digital channel roadmap.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be a core member our digital channel scrum working with a cross discipline team delivering the best experience for our clients.
You will have great experience with delivering best in class digital channel solutions in the lightning framework including extensive experience on Service Cloud features such as Live Agent Setup, Einstein Chat Bot, Embedded Service Deployments, Omni Channel, Good understanding of Routing Configuration Models etc.
You will design solutions that meet the business functional requirements, build, test, iterate, and deploy the changes supporting ongoing enhancements as a part of the scrum team. This includes existing core and custom features, and new functionality such as integrations, new features and automated business processes.
You will play a leading role in code reviews, guiding the team towards better designs and clean, standardized coding using architectural and best practice guidelines as well as undertake code performance and related analysis.
You should be willing to dive deep, develop rapidly and get things done. You should have an entrepreneurial spirit, love autonomy, know how to deliver and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems. You should have a flexible and proactive work ethic to facilitate and respond to changing project requirements and/ or client objectives and innovate ways to meet these goals successfully.
• Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet client requirements and organizational goals.
• Interact directly with end users as required to understand project objectives and outcome-based requirements.
• Effectively communicate with project managers, end-users and other developers to design cohesive technical solutions and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
• Works well within a software development team as a strong collaborator with a focus on continuous improvement
• Ability to plan and manage workload giving predictability as to when each task / phase will be complete.
• Demonstrate excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce Story lines as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with Salesforce best practices
• Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce.com to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support the organization.
• Engage with Enterprise Architects regarding technical architecture and details of all aspects of the Salesforce platform including integration
• Designs creative solutions that solve our client’s business and technical problems using Salesforce.com best practices to avoid customisation
• Strong understanding of database design concepts, data migration and data integration.
• Develops and executes tests, leads developer test cycles (UT, SIT & RT) including use of testing tools
• Has a high degree of skill analysing and cleansing data files (in Excel, text, etc.);
• Has an in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes and client expectations and user experience.
• Has experience with web technologies and best practices
• Experience working as a member of a scrum team.
• Has experience in development, configuration, and administration of Salesforce (and ServiceMax) with integration with other databases/systems.
• Knowledge of software development patterns & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Proficiency in related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com IDE, Developer Console)
• Has solid leadership and organizational skills
• Experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
• Certified Salesforce Administrator
• Certified Salesforce Platform App builder
Good to Have:
• Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
• Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
• Certified Salesforce Field Service Lightning Consultant
• Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II or equivalent experience
• Certified ServiceMax administrator
• Experience developing Call Centre and Field Service technical solutions and business processes
• 6+ years experience working in Salesforce Service Cloud – strong advantage to have experience with Service Max
• 6+ years hands-on declarative development including Process Builder, Workflow Rules, Approval Processes and Visual Workflow
• 6+ years hands-on programmatic development on the Force.com platform including Visualforce, Apex, SOQL and SOSL
• 6+ years hands-on experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, describe software product features and design solutions with strong verbal and written English skills
• Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.