Pitney Bowes SENIOR PRODUCT SECURITY ENGINEER in Pune, India
• Be well versed with SecDevOps concepts and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, stage, and production environments.
• Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
• Help automate and streamline our operations and processes through automation and orchestration pipeline tools.
• Supply expert knowledge in the fields of security, privacy, and identity and the related issues, systems, processes, products, and services and provide security advisory to product development teams.
• Implement proof of concepts of new security technologies that will be incorporated into products.
• Execute the security practices with containerized as well as non-containerized environments.
• Be well aware of Cloud Computing fundamentals and maintenance tools involved
• Drive secure software development techniques for applications.
• Execute static and dynamic analysis of software and work with teams on remediation of findings.
• Should have good grasp on security fundamentals.
• Should have worked on SAST tools such as Checkmarx CxSAST, CxOSA, and HP Fortify etc.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking Agile environment
• Demonstrated technical and teamwork skills encompassing internal and external resources.
• Demonstrated ability to technically coach team members on security practices and collaborate with teams.
• Demonstrated excellence in English communication skills with multiple stakeholders: clients, management, employees, and vendors.
• Experience with AWS security features is needed as a skill.
• Experience with Docker security reviews is added advantage
• Experience with Automation using Jenkins/ TeamCity for integration of security tests in CI/ CD
• Network security experience with proxy services and SSL/TLS is preferred.
• Experience in architecture, design and securing enterprise high scale, distributed applications is preferred.
• Experience with Cloud based WAF & DDOS Solutions.
• 3-5 years of Security Experience Required.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.