Pitney Bowes DW ARCHITECT in Pune, India
• As a Datawarehouse Data Architect who enjoys developing Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence, Data Science & Analytics data sets including multi-dimensional modeling/cube development. The Datawarehouse data architect will design and implement data solutions including data partitioning, data normalizing/de-normalizing, data aggregations, and ETL (Traditional DW development). This person will work with a highly integrated, cross-discipline agile team and will be responsible for designing and implementing data solutions for cross systems, applications and Business Intelligence. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging role!
• Work closely with company directors and information technology professionals to establish needs and opportunities for data products delivery.
• Build, maintain, and extend existing data warehouses to support business requirements.
• Develop Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence, Data Science & Analytics data sets including multi-dimensional modeling/cube development.
• Design and implement data solutions including data partitioning, data normalizing/de-normalizing, data aggregations, and ETL (Traditional DW development)
• 3+ Years Hand on snowflake DW design & Development
• 3+ years hand on experience on Big data stack (Integrating data from heterogeneous sources to Snowflake, Streaming technologies)
• Create simple to understand documentation for IT developer and report writer consumption of data products.
• Maintain knowledge of software tools and programming languages that support all database environments.
• Act as a mentor for Data integration engineers and analytics& Reporting developers.
• Positive attitude and Team play with peer. Be a good influencer to team and ready to take more ownership & stretching for more responsibilities.
• Practical hands on experience with data modeling, ETL, OLAP, and data profiling.
Qualifications & Skills required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work history in database development, software engineering, or related field
• DBA or similar experience in transactional SQL.
• Skilled in writing SQL queries, functions, and stored procedures; leveraging transactional databases, relational data marts and data warehouses.
• Understanding of financial business reporting in the context of data marts and warehouses.
• Strong collaboration, Positive attitude, facilitation and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and participate in a complex portfolio of projects
• Proven organizational and time-management skills.
• Operational and financial understanding of the independent restaurant industry is a plus.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.