Pitney Bowes Advisory Software Engineer in Pune, India
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior/Advisory Software Engineer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
• Attitude of failure not an option and let’s do it.
• Be part of a team which is out to redefine client experience for an entire business unit (Commerce Services)
• Build and manage complex software modules which integrate with multiple back end ERP systems
• Work with the Director of Engineering to bring the product vision to reality and then help manage the same in the most efficient manner
• Work with a diverse, global team of technologists, UX/CX designers and product managers
• Ensure that Enterprise Architecture basics are followed within the team
Required Qualifications & Skills
This role requires a talented self-directed individual with a strong work ethic and the following skills:
Must to have
• 4-8 years of Technology experience/skills with Distributed Systems and Microservice development.
• Hands-on experience with: Angular 4+, Java Spring Boot, AWS, K8S, Docker
• Experienced in developing and maintaining large, complex web platforms
• Created comprehensive unit test plans and executed test cases in line with test plans with a keen focus on product quality
• Excellent Debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Hands-on experience with web technologies including Angular 4+, JSON/XML, RESTful and SOAP-based web services, CSS
• Experience in Cloud solutions and Microservices based applications
• Experience in in CI/CD especially using GitLab CI
• Thorough Experience in using JIRA/SCRUM/Kanban/SAFE
• Exposure and worked on Mongo DB and NoSQL database
• Experience in Profiling tools
• Experience in enterprise scale integration with SAP, SFDC etc.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.