Pitney Bowes Advisory Software Engineer - FrontEnd Developer in Pune, India
As an Advisory Software Engineer- Frontend Developer, you will be part of the team that designs and develops cloud-based offerings targeting the small and medium sized Pitney Bowes customer base. You will be deeply involved in leading the development of the SaaS based offering including collaborating across the organization with architects, UX experts, product managers and other software developers. You will use your expertise in building highly scalable cloud solutions in an agile setting. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging role!
• Design and develop user interfaces using Angular(7/8/9/10) best practices
• Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop innovative solutions that meets the needs of our customers
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
• Coordinating the workflow between the UX designer, Engineering and yourself
• Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
• Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworkers
• Be agile and embrace change
• Demonstrable experience with web technology stack, including Angular
• Knowledge of the MEAN Stack, especially deep knowledge of Angular, Git, Docker etc.
• Understanding of key UI/UX design principles.
• Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Solid understanding of REST APIs.
• Understanding of OAuth and Okta.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Solid understanding and prior use of TDD (Test Driven Development) practices and automated UI testing practices and software is required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment
• B.Tech/B.E. or PG – M.S. / M-Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.