Pitney Bowes Sr Advisory Software Engineer (UI) in Noida, India
Looking for a seasoned QA and Automation/Testing Expert who is good at Web Application Test
Automation, API Testing, Performance, Design Concepts End Test Automation. Knowledge and hands on
experience of Tools like Selenium or Protractor is a must. Experience of testing Angular applications is
required. Candidate should be able to design/maintain the automation frameworks and work with the
team to ensure end to end quality of product. He should be a go getter, ready to take up any task
assigned and deliver proactively with high quality consistently meeting the deadlines. The job involves
leading the QA activities, interacting with the stakeholders and have a deep understanding of the
business and the customer use cases. Exposure to AWS, Service Virtualization, DevOps will be good to
have. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type of
position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging role!
• Must have: Strong analytical and issue debugging skills
• Must Have: Seasoned QA with strong hands-on experience in Web Automation using
• Exposure: API Testing and Automation using REST Assured and other tools like SOAP UI.
• Hands-On with Performance Testing, at least one tool.
• DB – SQL expertise and UNIX exposure.
• Should have strong experience in Designing & Creating the Automation Frameworks from
scratch. Lead the automation team and get the frameworks adopted and review the team
deliverables on adherence to these frameworks.
• Good to have Hands On – AWS, Docker, Service Virtualization, Spring, Hibernate and White
• Guide and deliver the end to end Test Automation business deliverables for the team
• Produce documentation for improved test strategy and procedures to implement improved test
processes. This includes functional, regression, performance, security, and other methodologies, and
guides QA in making improved test plans
• Test scenario designing, test case writing, and test case review. Should have good knowledge in
manual testing with deep understanding of the product and the use cases
• Configuring and maintaining continuous build systems, DEVOPS exposure
• Involve in communication with business owners and stake holders.
• Solid understanding and prior use of automated testing practices and software is required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in
an agile environment
• UG - B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
• At least 4+ years’ experience
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.