Pitney Bowes SENIOR UX DEVELOPER - Flex (6 months) in Noida, India
As a Senior/Advisory Software Engineer UI Angular/NodeJS, you will be part of the team that designs and develops cloud-based offerings targeting the small and medium sized Pitney Bowes customer base. You will be deeply involved in leading the development of the web based offering including collaborating across the organization with architects, UX experts, product managers and other software developers. You will use your expertise in building highly scalable cloud solutions in an agile setting. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging
User Journey Mapping and Design Thinking for Applications.
Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
Meet the client needs with best solutions
Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals and target systems.
Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mock-ups using design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch and InVision stc..
Contribution as an UX Designer for complex large scale distributed systems with latest technologies as well as considering responsive web design.
Ensured the implementation of best practices and emerging tools to make the systems highly scalable and Responsive,
Collaboration with multiple teams to share or get the knowledge so that we can understand the pain areas if any and develop a highly scalable design .
• B.Tech/B.E. or PG – M.S. / M-Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
• Good Knowledge in information design, communication design, multimedia design, or a similar field.
• Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, InVision etc.
• Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
• Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
• A history of deconstructing user behaviour to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
• Good knowledge of Photoshop
• Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Experience in Angular Modules, Directives, Controllers, Localization is a must.
• Experience in using Angular UI-GRID framework and Widget framework
• Experience of building and consuming REST APIs in building scalable, modern Web 2.0 applications
• Knowledge of Typescript will be an advantage
• Architecting and automating the build process.
• Solid understanding and prior use of TDD (Test Driven Development) practices and automated UI testing practices and software is required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.