Pitney Bowes Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack in Noida, India
As a Senior Software Engineer Java, Web Developer, you will be part of the team that designs and develops digital innovation and enhancing corporate website offerings targeting the small and medium sized Pitney Bowes customer base. You will be deeply involved in leading the development of the core JAVA stack of our web-based offering including collaborating across the organization with architects, UX experts, projects managers and other software developers. You will use your expertise in building highly scalable on-prem or cloud solutions in an agile setting to mentor and guide the rest of the team. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging role.
• Design and develop web based scalable, extensible, reliable and maintainable platform
• Enjoy writing clean code that is modular, extensible and testable
• Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop innovative solutions that meets the needs of our customers
• Enjoy identifying, evaluating and applying new technologies and techniques for building competitive advantage for our businesses
• Share knowledge, groom, mentor and enable team members to increase the whole team's performance
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to represent abstract challenges in the form of system architecture & design
• Work in an agile, collaborative environment where there is collective ownership of the code.
• Work in a continuous integration mode and always strive for continuous delivery.
The role requires a talented self-directed individual with a strong work ethic and the following skills:
• 4+ years professional software development experience in developing large scale, mission critical and high availability enterprise level web applications using WebSphere platform.
• Should have experience as Java Full Stack Developer.
• Should have strong experience in core java.
• Should be Proficient with Web Services - SOAP & REST, Microservices
• Hands on experience in following J2EE Frameworks - Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Integrations / Batch/ MVC, Struts, Hibernate etc.
• Integration experience with Middleware / Data Power, MQ, Web Services and Java, SAP or other ERP, CRM systems such as SFDC.
• Experience with Servers - JBoss EAP, Tomcat, Websphere.
• Experience working with databases such as Oracle 11g.
• Prefer to have experience of Build - Maven, Ant, Jenkins etc.
• Hands on experience with GIT
• Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies
• Ability to work with various teams on Web design, requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessments, planning, design, development, integration, testing, installation, performance tuning and deployment.
• Ability to work independently in new projects or enhancements.
• Ability to effectively translate between business and technical language.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to navigate in a highly matrixed organization effectively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed projects teams in an agile environment
• Experience with single sign-on authentication and authorization technologies.
• Experience in writing unit and integration test using testing framework
Our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping, them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices.
Our global Innovation team is dedicated to using the best-in-class tools, processes and modern architectures to create great experiences for our clients. In a rapidly changing world, we have a clear technical vision for our future that includes SaaS, APIs, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Mobile and the Internet of Things. We are also focused on creating great client experiences, utilizing a Design Thinking platform and approach.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes' 14,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
B.Tech/B.E./ M.Tech or MCA