Pitney Bowes SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Commerce Cloud Data in Noida, India
As a Senior Software Engineer – ML Ops, you will be part of our Commerce Cloud Data And Analytics team which is the core Big Data Team for across BU’s within the company and is responsible for hosting and managing TBs of Data and providing Analytical and Data Science Solutions and deploying Data Science Models in production.
You will be contributing to Data Science & Analytics solutions for the company to achieve business outcomes and growth for the company.
• Develop Framework for Data Science Model Lifecycle (Model Training, Scoring, Monitoring) & Deployment in production. You will be working closely with the Data Scientist & SMEs across geographies for data science projects.
• Developing and executing Frameworks for Data Science Model Automation.
• Application Deployments via Automated CI/CD using Terraform/Ansible on AWS serviceslike EKS , Elasticbeanstalk ,Sagemaker , ECS etc.
• Work with a highly integrated, cross-discipline agile team and will be responsible for building and supporting modern Big Data Engineering solutions leveraging Enterprise data lake across Commerce Services & Sendtech business units.
• Oversees development, execution and continuation of complex large/multiple data analytics and projects.
• Facilitate communication and understanding between business users and data team.
• Take ownership of all assigned tasks and project related assignments.
• Organize and lead meetings with the business and project teams.
• Ensures timely completion of tasks in line with project objectives.
• Provides off hours support of critical production applications when necessary.
Required Qualifications & Skills
This role requires a talented self-directed individual with a strong work ethic and the following skills:
Must to have
• Software engineering experience in l Python/Scala/Java or similar programming languages to contribute to a Python code base.
• Scripting experience on Shell , AWS CLI etc.
• Experience architecting, building and deploying scalable data / Data science applications into AWS cloud using ECS, ECR,EKS, Elasticbeanstalk, Lambda, API Gateway, Sagemaker, DynamoDB, and S3
• Ansible , Terraform frameworks .
• Docker , Kubernetes (EKS)
• Operational knowledge of setting up and Managing Notebook Environments – Jupyter/Zeppelin
• Experience designing internet-scale public APIs.
• Operational Experience on setting up & maintaining Big Data Ecosysytem on AWS EMR & AWS Datapipeline
• Experience working with Docker, CI/CD pipelines using GitlabCI & Jenkins , and familiarity with infrastructure as code principles.
• Hands on experience working on Production Solutions with understanding on Scalability, Reliability, Uptime, Cost Optimization of a solution.
• Participate in design review sessions and ensure all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications
• Work with distributed teams to design and develop frameworks, solution accelerators, proofs of concept, and external customer facing products
• Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
• Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworker
• Experience, knowledge, and/or training with the Agile/Scrum methodology
• Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
• Strong attention to details
Good to have
• Project management and Stakeholder management experience
• Automation of ETL Jobs and orchestration using scripts, pipelines, workflows.
• AWS data streaming and big data technologies such as Amazon Kinesis, Managed Kafka, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS)
Qualification & work experience
• UG - B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech from REC or any other reputed institute
• 1+ years of Experience on AWS Sagemaker
• 1+ years' experience in an AWS(EMR data Pipeline) development environment with experience working with hands on experience designing and implementing solutions.
• 1+ year experience on Ansible/Terraform
• 1+ year experience on Docker/Kubernetes
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes' 12,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.