Pitney Bowes GCS-Product Development - Dev Manager in Noida, India
As a Manager, you will be part of Pitney Bowes team. In this position, you are responsible for people management and product deliveries that develops, deploys, supports and maintains mission critical and large-scale distributed enterprise applications. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in computer science and experience with project management skills, Agile process and various other languages, including SQL for database development. You should also be comfortable working in APIs, using the AngularJS and hibernate frameworks for your front-end development and automation servers like Jenkins. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging role!
• Plan and manage scrums and deliveries
• Works with Business, Product and Technical Architect to create roadmap
• Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle
• Contribute to the Design and develop high quality software for large scale Java/Spring Batch/Micro-service Applications
• Review all deployments
• Test and edit your code for bugs
• Candidate should have a passion for learning building new products and strong teamwork
• Candidate should have good Verbal and Written communication
• API/UI automation.
• Experience in handling scrums
• Experience in
• At least one automation tool – webservices, node js and angular
• Experience in
• DevOps toolset – Dockers, Kubernetes
• CI/CD toolset - Jenkins, GitHub
• REST Webservices
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment
• UG - B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / MTech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
• 10-14 years’ experience proven experience in project management
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.