Pitney Bowes Senior Content Creator in New York, New York
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior Content Creator for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
· Are passionate about client success.
· Enjoy collaborating with others.
· Strive to exceed expectations.
· Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Contributor who is a multi-disciplinary storyteller to create B2B marketing content and design killer presentations that will win new business and retain existing clients. You are a
individual who will collaborate across teams to create and deliver best-in-class creatives that will knock our socks off.
· Take complex concepts and find new and unique ways of articulating and visualizing these concepts so that the deliverable can both explain and stand out.
· Brainstorm with technical subject matter experts to discover new ways of describing and visualizing ideas
· Develop and execute strategic content and communications strategies that educate and engage prospects and customers
· Craft content for highly targeted, multi-touch Account-Based Marketing campaigns that impact revenue and accelerate sales
· Create sales enablement and product marketing assets such as email nurtures, datasheets, case studies, and ebooks
· Collaborate with the in-house design team and vendors to create content in a variety of mediums for channels such as email, mail, and digital
· Come to the table with creative ideas about how to tell the Pitney Bowes story to highly specific audiences
As a Senior Content Creator you have:
5 yearsof copywriting and marketing experience (in B2B financial/businessservices industry a plus).
Extensiveonline editing and/or content strategy experience.
Advancedgraphic design skills.
Designexperience in Adobe Creative Suite and After Effects.
Strongwritten communications skills.
Exceptionalcollaboration, organization and coordination skills.
Comfortableworking in both Windows and Mac platforms.
Experiencecreating informational graphics.
A keenunderstanding of visual story telling.
A sense ofurgency, must have ability to execute and be willing to go the extra mile.
Bachelor’sdegree in a communications, digital and interactive media, business,marketing, advertising, or technology field
· Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
· Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
· Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
· Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
Title: Senior Content Creator
Location: NY-New York
Requisition ID: 180799