Pitney Bowes Marketing Campaign Executive - Home Working in London, United Kingdom
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
As a Digital channel campaign manager you will be supporting UK marketing programs for both on and offline campaigns.
Highly motivated, self-starter with exceptional organisational skills, you thrive on working independently or as part of a team. You are analytical, results driven and excited about testing and learning from new marketing that have a direct impact on revenue and the brand.
Reporting to the European Digital Channel Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns in support of the Digital channel growth as well as Demand Generation Manager in the UK
This position is remote, with periodic in-person meetings as required.
As a key member, you will have an opportunity to get involved in:
• Executing the marketing objectives of the Sendtech business unit
• Work with Senior Managers to plan and execute all digital & direct marketing campaigns including direct mail, email, and display advertising.
• Measuring marketing program effectiveness and recommending creative and strategic changes and roll outs
• Partnering with creative, production and data vendors
• End-to-end testing of marketing programs
• Regular reporting to senior management & stakeholders
• Contact with the direct mail printer ensuring the campaign stays on schedule. Working with the printer to schedule and send dates.
• Execution of customer facing marketing materials
• Proofing internal and external agency creative for accuracy and brand compliance
• Regular communication with Product Marketing, Ecommerce and Web Development on marketing initiatives and overall strategy
• Degree in digital marketing or a marketing related field
• Minimum of 1 year in a B2B digital marketing position
• Experience with Salesforce and Marketing cloud, together with some basic design package skills
• Ability to work in a matrix environment partnering with multiple functions and geographies is essential to success in this position.
• Must be detail-oriented and organized, allowing the ability to multi-task to deliver responsibilities on-time while being able to handle shifting priorities.
• Copy writing and proof reading experience
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing B2B SEO/SEM, email, social media and advertising campaigns
• Provide the will: opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally ( pbprojectliving.com )
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.