Pitney Bowes Non CDL Truck Driver in Grove City, Ohio
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Non CDL Driver in Columbus, OH for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
Performance driven individual who is committed to provide innovative service to our clients. You are approachable and relationship-oriented as you contribute to Pitney Bowes success.
• Responsible for picking up and delivering mail from our customers.
• Inspects products to verify conformance to customer specifications, and USPS regulations.
• Ensures that the mail is reviewed for proper dates, presort slugs and a pickup slip is attached with each order prior to loading the truck.
• Performing warehouse duties including wrapping pallets, stacking trays and loading trucks.
• Maintains daily driver’s log for mileage and cargo.
• Maintain documentation for customer pickups such as collecting signatures and tracking/documenting mail counts and assisting with mail related questions.
• Keeps vehicle, production floor and area clean.
• Other duties as assigned.
As a Non CDL Driver, you have:
• Must be minimum 21 years in age.
• Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license (State in which driver resides).
• Ability to drive a Straight Truck up to 26,000 GVWR.
• Must have a minimum of six months verifiable driving experience in similar sized vehicles (i.e. straight truck) within the last 3 years with a safe driving record.
• Basic Computer skills and ability to read a map and understand directions.
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs., walk, stand, stoop and bend with or without accommodations.
• Must have the ability to work mandatory overtime that may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
• Candidates must have a basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.
• Must be flexible and have the ability to come in early or work later if someone calls off or is on vacation.
• The starting hourly rate is $17.00 and the schedule is 3rd shift.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.