Pitney Bowes Second Shift Inventory Control Supervisor - Greenwood, IN in Greenwood, Indiana
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way
As an Inventory Control Supervisor for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate .
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A results driven Leader who will thrive in a fast-paced team centered production environment with responsibility in all aspects of Quality Assurance, GMP, Inventory Control Processes and associated Training in the commerce industry. You are a detail oriented and instrumental contributor to our company’s success in meeting productivity standards and customer satisfaction ratings by ensuring we comply with our Cycle Count Program, Quality Assurance Audit and Ben Accuracy through selecting, coaching, training and developing team members.
• Plan, organize, direct, and manage all inventory activities and teams for Pitney Bowes.
• Think and respond quickly, and adjust schedules and operating plans in response to unplanned events. Partner with other departments to coordinate inventory activities (physical inventory etc.).
• Ensure cycle count program is compliant and is completing its primary role of uncovering root causes.
• Lead improvements to processes through partnerships with account management and Operations management. Update SOP’s based on improvements.
• Lead training initiatives to improve process cost, accuracy, and performance throughout the organization.
• Improve and prepare department KPI’s and reporting to drive results in quality, CNF resolution time, and bin accuracy.
• Collaborate with inventory teams in investigating, finding root causes, and correcting process issues with our operations partners.
• Interview, select, coach, train, mentor and develop inventory leadership personnel.
• Meet with clients to resolve inventory related issues.
• Ensure Inventory shrinkage is kept within customer SLA’s.
• Ensure inventory contractual obligations are met.
As an Inventory Control Supervisor, you have:
• The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
• The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodation.
• A Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or related field is preferred but not required.
• Strong fulfillment inventory, operations, and quality assurance background.
• The ability to effectively prioritize and handle simultaneous responsibilities.
• The ability to manage direct reports across multiple clients.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Advanced knowledge of computers and programs like; word, excel, etc.
• Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies.
• Strong leadership skills.
• The ability to lead, motivate and mentor fulfillment personnel.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Since 1999, the [Newgistics/ Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)] team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Quality Assurance
Title: Second Shift Inventory Control Supervisor - Greenwood, IN
Requisition ID: 178465