Pitney Bowes Facility Director in Greenwood, Indiana
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Facility Director for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate .
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A results-driven leader who thrives on managing day-to-day functions related to delivery, returns and cross border parcel processing. You are a performance-driven leader who will drive continuous process improvements through working internally with key facility personnel.
• Manage and lead facility personnel in the accomplishment of company strategies and objectives through structured labor planning.
• Use data to communicate dashboard trends to appropriate individual(s) in a clear and direct manner that drives action.
• Analyze data on anticipated workload/forecast volume to allocate resources appropriately.
• Ensure that facility is operating within budgetary constraints and manage the P&L statement by making adjustments where necessary.
• Use knowledge of workload to control costs and inform decision making.
• Manage complexities of an automated warehouse environment and contribute to creation and documentation of appropriate Standard Work Practices as it relates to Parcel Warehouse Automation.
• Ensure daily productivity and service standards are being met by using methods outlined by the company standard operating procedures.
• Ensure OSHA regulations are enforced and that all required documents are kept up to date.
Act as a point of contact for regional third-party service providers and/or local customers.
• Provide coaching and training for facility personnel to learn skills for current job and developmental areas.
• Partner with local transportation group for dispatching and scheduling needs.
• Demonstrate awareness of customer Key Performance indicators to make customer-specific decisions.
• Use internal tools to drive overall corporate quality metrics.
• Demonstrate an understanding of when to escalate and/or collaborate with peers and management to resolve operational issues.
As a Facility Director, you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or a related field.
• 5 - 10 plus years of experience in a large facility management role including 10 plus years of experience in warehouse/distribution/logistics/parcel.
• Demonstrated leadership ability and experience supervising a diverse workforce.
• Ability to lead, motivate and mentor facility personnel.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Computer literacy including data analytics tools.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and handle simultaneous responsibilities.
• Knowledge of Safety/OSHA regulations.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to manage the demands of a seven day per week 24 hour per day operation.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspective and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Ecommerce logistics. Only easier. Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce is our fastest growing business segment. Our focus on the consumer and shipper experience – driven by innovative technology and consultative insights – has uniquely positioned us as the trusted partner for ecommerce brands and shippers.
Our best-in-class services include ecommerce fulfillment, delivery (domestic and cross-border), and returns that help merchants drive conversions, customer satisfaction and lasting loyalty. These solutions build better order experiences through data science-based innovation and consultative support that help make clients’ jobs easier. Ranked by Internet Retailer as a Top Carrier, Top Fulfillment Service Provider, and the #1 International Ecommerce Provider, we are the preferred ecommerce logistics partner for over 800 brands and shippers.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.