Pitney Bowes Warehouse ProductionTechnician Supervisor in Grand Prairie, Texas
TITLE: Technician Supervisor
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a TechnicianSupervisor for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components:
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
· Are passionate about client success
· Enjoy collaborating with others
· Strive to exceed expectations
A detail-oriented individual who will lead Presort technician department in Grand Prairie. The primary responsibilities will be to build, lead, and manage the technical service team at our Presort site in effort to benefit our clients. The individual will report to the Operations Manager.
Lead technicalservices at the presort site. Supervises and provides work directions to sitetechnical staff, conduct performance management, corrective actions, and talentdevelopment of the technical team.
Monitorand maintain site spare parts and supply inventory according to Infor EAMguidelines
Schedule,distribute, conduct, and evaluate equipment preventive maintenance inaccordance with QMS standards and provide assistance with equipment moves andupgrades.
Providephone support, emergency on-site support and on-call availability as needed
Maintainall appropriate technical and software directories/upgrades documentation for siteequipment.
Maintainand improve key performance metrics at the site
Communicatewith vendors as needed and maintain regular and positive communication withappropriate USPS representatives.
Studies,reviews, and utilizes vendor technical manuals, publications or updates, asneeded, to remain familiar with all changes or modifications to equipment.Stay current with technical and industrytrends and best practices.
Assistother PB locations with moving and/or installing of equipment as needed.
Escalateequipment emergencies promptly to appropriate internal and/or externalcontacts.Advises management of allserious equipment issues and identify opportunities for process and businessimprovement in effort to benefit the client.
As a Technician Supervisor, You have:
· Strong mechanical and electrical and proficient with electrical/electronic testing equipment.
· 5 years of Supervisory experience leading a diverse team in a relative industry
· Excellent problem-skills, including proven ability to troubleshoot machine problems, establish priorities, and work under tight deadlines.
· 5 years of experience maintaining, repairing, and/or installing machines.
· Must be a proven leader and have strong written and communication skills.
· Must be proficient within a Windows environment as well as knowledgeable of PC interaction with automated equipment
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be on-call as needed
· Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time
· Knowledgeable of electromechanical concepts and technology trends, as well as proficient understanding of integrated software, data, and reporting.
· Valid state motor vehicle operator licensure (state in which driver resides).
· Successful completion of Electronics course work, usually provided in a program at a trade school or community college or equivalent. AA degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or related field of study is preferred.
· Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
· Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
· Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
· Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33 U.S. locations, we process billions of pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individualswith Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
· Internal only
Do you know someone who might be interested in this role? Don’t forget about our Employee Referral Program. You can earn some extra cash! For more information, search “Employee Referral” on Ourpb.com
Job: Client Operations
Title: Warehouse ProductionTechnician Supervisor
Location: TX-Grand Prairie
Requisition ID: 178399