Pitney Bowes Production Manager in Erlanger, Kentucky
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Production Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate .
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
● Support associate success across all production areas.
● Coach, counsel, train, and evaluate associate performance.
● Serve as subject matter expert on all core processes within the hub.
● Offer additional training and coaching to promote associate success.
● Communicate process changes to managers and associates across teams and shifts.
● Proactively recognize potential safety, quality, or production issues & correct them.
● Track production on an hourly basis and update reporting resources accordingly.
● Model and maintain safe work practices for all employees across all areas.
● Generate End of Shift report and offer data driven analysis of production impacts and strategies to mitigate challenges for future shifts.
● Drive 5S objectives by auditing workstations for organization and cleanliness.
● Coordinate inbound volume; ensure all inbound freight is fully logged and all freight containers are properly labeled.
● Coordinate with other production managers to ensure shift is fully maximized.
● Utilize planner to maximize staffing and productivity levels.
● Manage the opening and closing of containers; ensure proper process is followed specifically as it relates to transportation documentation.
As a Production Manager, you have:
● One (1) to three (3) years experience in a supervisory capacity, logistics preferred. Must have operations experience.
● Detail-oriented and highly self-motivated.
● Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
● Prioritization and problem solving skills.
● Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to effectively interact with associates and customers.
● Demonstrates knowledge and user experience with Excel, E-Mail and Word documents.
● Must have ability to remain flexible in a dynamic work environment.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Commerce Services is comprised of the company’s technology-enabled ecommerce and logistics businesses, including presort services, fulfillment, delivery and returns services. The Commerce Services business unit plays a critical role in the Pitney Bowes transformation strategy, serving more than 3,000 clients, including more than 600 retailers and online marketplaces. In 2019, the business unit accounted for more than $1.5 billion in annual revenue, processing more than 17 billion pieces of letter mail and 140 million parcels. Our digital technology enabled the delivery of another 400 million parcels.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Client Operations
Title: Production Manager
Requisition ID: 184888