Pitney Bowes FACILITY MANAGER in Bloomington, California
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Facility Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
A person who thrives on managing day-to-day functions related to delivery and
returns parcel processing. A leader who will drive continuous process improvements through working internally with key facility personnel.
• Manage and lead facility personnel in the accomplishment of company strategies and objectives.
• Ensure facility is operating within budgetary constraints and manage the P&L statement making adjustments where necessary.
• Manage complexities of an automated warehouse environment and contribute to creation and documentation of appropriate Standard Work Practices as it relates to Parcel Warehouse Automation.
• Ensure daily productivity and service standards are being met by the use of the methods outlined by the company standard operating procedure.
• Ensure OSHA regulations are enforced and that all required documents are kept up to date.
• Act as a point of contact for regional third party service providers and/or local customers.
• Generate reports and performance measures for both productivity and service.
• Communicate and implement company policy changes.
• Provide coaching and training for facility personnel to learn skills for current job and developmental areas.
• Partner with local transportation group for dispatching and scheduling needs.
• Maintain the local relationship with USPS personnel.
As a Facility Manager, you have :
• Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or related field.
• 5 – 10 plus years experience in a large facility management role including 10 plus years experience in warehouse/distribution/logistics/parcel.
• Demonstrate leadership ability and experience supervising a diverse workforce.
• Ability to lead, motivate and mentor facility personnel.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Computer literacy for usage of e-mail, MS Office applications, intranet, and file management and integration.
• Able to effectively prioritize and handle simultaneous responsibilities.
• Knowledge of Safety/OSHA regulations.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspective and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Job: Client Operations
Title: FACILITY MANAGER
Requisition ID: 180542