Pitney Bowes Senior Software Engineer - .NET in Bielsko-Biala, Poland
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior Software Engineer (.NET) at Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success
• Enjoy collaborating with others
• Strive to exceed expectation
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
Are you passionate about solving large scale, complex software engineering problems?
Do you value agile development principles?
Do you want to build world class systems and services using modern technologies?
If you’ve answered yes to those questions, Pitney Bowes may be the right place for you!
At Pitney Bowes, we pride ourselves on enabling a wide range of state of the art, end to end e-commerce, fulfilment and parcel solutions driven by technology.
We are looking for skilled software engineers who live and breathe software development and want to build high performance scalable systems utilized in a 24x7, mission critical environment.
We have an opening on our software development team for a strong, self-driven developer with deep knowledge of enterprise-class system development. This person will work inside of a highly-integrated, cross-discipline agile team and will be responsible for developing innovative solutions using Microsoft .NET and other modern software development platforms and tools.
You will :
• Design and code applications and components in a scaled agile environment
• Collaborate with other developers, QA resources, business analysts, architects and product owners to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint
• Leverage the latest tools, technologies and design patterns to focus on testable, maintainable and elegant solutions
• Help drive process/system improvement and participate in continuous improvement efforts
• Participate in test planning, automation, and execution with your peers in QA
• Expertise in current computer hardware and software development languages
• Proven trouble-shooting/debugging skills with ability to isolate/resolve problems with accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to understanding the business and integrate knowledge with technical solutions
• Experience working w/ large systems (multiple tiers, terabyte range databases and complex systems of systems)
• Capable of working independently to solve problems and manage projects deliverables under time constraints
• Ability to learn and apply new products and technologies quickly
• Motivated, self-directed work ethic, willing to aggressively pursue individual and team goals
• Strong DevOps exposure implementing continuous integration and deployment is valued
As a .NET Developer you must have:
• Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields (Warehouse Automation Technology Preferred)
• 3-5 years of work experience as a .NET
• 3-5 years of experience with SQLServer or other relational databases
• 1-3 years of experience with MicroServices development
• 1-3 years of experience in Automated Unit Testing
• BS in Computer Science (MS in Computer Science Preferred)
Our benefits include:
• Employment contract or B2B – you choose
• Opportunities to grow and develop your career: personal development plan, access to e-learning platforms (Lynda.com), knowledge sharing, trainings and professional development programs, interesting career path in an international organization
• Employees’ benefits package (for Employment Contract): life insurance, private healthcare with dental care - LuxMed, MultiSport , MyBenefit Cafeteria with MultiSport option, social package (ZFSS), employee referral program (up to 1500 USD per recommended candidate), pension plan (Aviva)
• Office in the city center with free parking space, bike parking, relax area (ping-pong, table football) & fully equipped kitchen, free drinks & snacks
• Team building events and conferences
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely Overdeliver TM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells - helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.