Pitney Bowes Junior Software Engineer – .NET- Full stack Developer in Bielsko-Biala, Poland
At Pitney Bowes , our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping, them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact. We are currently seeking a:
Software Engineer – .NET
Position type: permanent (full time)
The person in this position will be involved in the processes of designing and developing internal and customer facing web based solutions.
• Working on assigned projects, attending internal meetings
• Design and code applications and components in a scaled agile environment
• Collaborate with other developers, QA resources, business analysts, architects and product owners to estimate and deliver work inside of a sprint
• Building effective working relationships in international environment
• some knowledge in REST, .NET Core, C#, OOP
• T-SQL, Entity Framework
• ASP.NET MVC Core
• HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap
• Visual Studio, GIT
• Written and verbal communication skills in the English language
• Competitive salary
• Collaboration with specialists worldwide
• Opportunities to grow and develop your career: personal development plan, access to e-learning platforms (Udemy, Lynda.com), knowledge sharing, trainings and professional development programs, interesting career path in an international organization
• Employees’ benefits package: life insurance, private healthcare – Medicover, MultiSport card, social package, employee referral program (up to 1500 USD per recommended candidate)
• Flexible working hours
• Office in the city center with free parking space, bike parking, relax area (ping-pong, table football) & fully equipped kitchen, free drinks & snacks
• The best coffee ever and great team spirit
Not sure if you have enough experience to meet the challenge, but still willing to learn and join our team? Send us your application and we are happy talk about the possibilities. Think big!
To apply for this position please send your resume in English:
Only those applications that include the candidate’s consent to process personal data by Pitney Bowes Polska Sp. z o.o., in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.