Pitney Bowes Java Full Stack Engineer- Fully remote in Bielsko-Biala, Poland
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Java Full Stack Engineer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company.
Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components. Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success
• Enjoy collaborating with others
• Strive to exceed expectations
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
We are looking for a full stack developer who is a team player, motivated and passionate about building great products to enable global ecommerce for our clients.
In our team, you will master the entire software development lifecycle, from architecture design, through code development, testing and deployment up to production environments.
Roles & Responsibility
• Design and develop highly available, scalable and testable cloud-based services with high quality in all layers.
• Contribute to all software development lifecycle phases with full responsibility end to end: design, code development, testing, deployment and monitoring.
• Responsible for Backend and Frontend development on both web and mobile platforms.
• Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
• Experience in design and implementation of highly available and scalable web applications.
• 3+ years of backend development experience using Java/Spring framework.
• Experience with implementation of RESTFUL API.
• Experience with Frontend Technologies/frameworks like Angular/React, Node.JS.
• Experience with Relational and NoSQL DB.
• Ability to deliver a feature from end to end.
• Experience with CI\CD pipeline and Agile methodology
• Ability to work in remote environment and different time zones.
• Strong business orientation
• Experience with Microservices architecture
• Experience with AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with Scala
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
Our benefits include:
• Employment contract or B2B – you choose
• Opportunities to grow and develop your career: personal development plan, access to e-learning platforms (Lynda.com), knowledge sharing, trainings and professional development programs, interesting career path in an international organization
• Employees’ benefits package (for Employment Contract): life insurance, private healthcare with dental care - LuxMed, MultiSport , MyBenefit Cafeteria with MultiSport option, social package (ZFSS), employee referral program (up to 1500 USD per recommended candidate), pension plan (Aviva)
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely Overdeliver TM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells - helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients. Pitney Bowes acquired Borderfree in 2015. Borderfree’s advanced technology and award-winning service creates a boundless cross border experience, enable selling globally from anywhere to everywhere in the world, trusted by millions of shoppers around the world.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.