Pitney Bowes US Pricing and Revenue Data Analyst (Remote person can be based anywhere in the U.S.) in Austin, Texas
At Pitney Bowes we do the right things the right way.
As a US Pricing and Revenue Data Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
The role will have the opportunity to:
Directly impact the profitability of an organization rapidly approaching $2b in revenue.
Participate in an industry that is in excess of 10 trillion dollars and growing rapidly
Develop operational capabilities and execution excellence
You will :
• Partner with the VP of Pricing Strategy & Revenue Optimization to design and implement pricing and revenue optimization strategies.
• Partner with the VP of Pricing Strategy & Revenue Optimization to model and predict various pricing action scenarios and evaluate impact of pricing decisions on business performance and financial impact
• Foster a culture of accountability and high performance
• Automate and optimize existing processes
• Provide the VP of Pricing Strategy & Revenue Optimization with up to date pricing and yield information and offer insights into the business financial impact
• Develop dashboards and automated tools to monitor revenue trends across business units, product lines, and customers to help reduce revenue leakage
• Partner with the VP of Pricing Strategy & Revenue Optimization to assess competitive pricing landscape, analyze win/loss trends, and summarize pricing activity across lines of business
As a US Pricing and Revenue Data Analyst, you have:
• 3-5 Years of experience in pricing and/or data analytics
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience building dashboards in Tableau or Microsoft BI
• Experience using SQL based queries
• Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
• Strong leadership skills and ability to work well with others
• Well organized and attention to detail
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes GEC is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions consisting of Delivery, Returns, Cross-Border and Fulfillment.
This position will be a trusted Business Partner to support our transportation business of the GEC business with a focus on continued service improvements coupled with improving profitability.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.