Pitney Bowes Senior Software Engineer in Austin, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Software Engineer for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
• Attitude of failure not an option and let’s do it.
A passionate Software Engineer who enjoys developing new applications within an innovative SaaS environment. You will be part of the team that designs and develops applications powering Fulfillment operations such as Warehouse Management System, etc. This offering is targeting small and medium sized Pitney Bowes customer base. We are always striving for building and participating to build a winning team in VUCA world.
This role will sit in Austin, TX
• Design and develop a scalable, extensible, reliable and maintainable fulfillment platform.
• Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop innovative solutions that meets the needs of our customers.
• Evaluate and incorporate technologies (Legacy and New) into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable.
• Collaborate with and mentor members of the team plus other coworkers.
• Be agile and embrace change.
As a Software Engineer, you have:
• 6 years of technical hands-on experience in Microsoft stack as a developer Engineer.
• Experience developing/using the following software products: Microsoft VS, Microsoft SQL Server, WCF, REST based services, C#, .Net Core.
• Experience designing and developing large scale, mission critical and high availability SOA/SAAS/ Microservice architecture.
• Experience in Cloud solutions and Microservices based applications.
• Experience in in CI/CD.
• Experience in Profiling tools such as DynaTrace or WireShark is added advantage.
• Prior Experience in Building WMS Applications or Integrating with any Standard WMS like HighJump, Manahattan , SAP etc. is preferred.
• Prior experience with Autostore integration is plus.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)
Since 1999, the [Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)] team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of Omni channel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Requisition ID: 180830