Pitney Bowes Senior Software Engineer in Austin, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior Software Enginee r for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate .
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A passionate software engineer who can derive client insights, influence and collaborate with a variety of teams. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
• Write great code
• Lead teams through complex design and development tasks
• Assist the team in development effort estimates and then meet the commitments, meet high quality standards and client expectations.
• Work within our Agile-Scrum framework to write high-quality applications
• Build solutions consistent with architecture standards and an emphasis on usability and user experience best practices
• Work with Product Architects, Project Managers, and other Engineering leaders is also essential to the job.
• As a Software Engineer, you have:
• Advanced knowledge of Angular 2 , TypeScript, RxJS, HTML5, and CSS.
• Advanced architecture and software design knowledge
• Familiarity with Design Patterns, RESTful Web Services, and best practices for performance, reliability, and optimization.
• Advanced knowledge and relevant industry experience (at least 5 years) in building complex enterprise products.
• Hands-on Java development experience
• At least five years of experience in hands-on software
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our global Innovation team is dedicated to using the best-in-class tools, processes and modern architectures to create great experiences for our clients. In a rapidly changing world, we have a clear technical vision for our future that includes SaaS, APIs, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Mobile and the Internet of Things. We are also focused on creating great client experiences, utilizing a Design Thinking platform and approach.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Requisition ID: 181831