Pitney Bowes Reporting Analyst (Entry Level) in Austin, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Reporting Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
A passionate reporting analyst who is a self-motivated, hardworking individual. You possess a wide range of experience in critical thinking that can apply analytical perspective in order to create stories that will ultimately uncover opportunities and drive business improvements
• Drive to dig deep in the data to identify trends and patterns through analysis to come up with effective solutions
• Be able to turn raw data into visually appealing roadmaps that will drive process improvements
• Execute work cross functionally to identify pain points
• Create and build both internal and client facing reports
• Skillfully apply influence in discussions needed to make progress towards achieving business goals and objectives
• Apply data mining to large data sets to drive efficiencies
• Collaborate cross functionally to ensure that business requirements are clearly identified, documented, and ultimately delivered through effective solutions
• Recommend solutions and practices to address any consistently underachieving processes
• Continually self-educate through online courses and consistently broaden technical skills and knowledge
As a Reporting Analyst, you have:
• Experience with Excel, Hyperion and SQL
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Zendesk
• An understanding of data modeling
• Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills
• A strong sense of urgency and the ability to embrace a changing landscape
• The ability to excel in an innovative and collaborative environment
• Proven self-starter history
• High strategic and critical thinking skills
• Problem-solving skills with analytical mindset
• Good relationship and communication skills
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely OverdeliverTM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells - helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged toapply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Job: Business Process
Title: Reporting Analyst (Entry Level)
Requisition ID: 177718