Pitney Bowes Product Manager, Fulfillment in Austin, Texas
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Product Manager for Fulfillment at Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply.
A passionate product manager who can derive client insights, influence and collaborate with a variety of teams. You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas and creativity while using humor and positivity to build a winning team.
• Identify new product opportunities across the Fulfillment Business
• Interact with external customers, internal customers, and client user groups to gather product requirements for new services as well as enhancements to existing products.
• Provide a clear vision and compelling leadership to all stakeholders on fulfillment strategies and solutions to business problems
• Understand comparable solutions to influence the systems roadmap.
• Work closely with stakeholders and software engineers to identify, scope, and groom user stories or bugs for future development of fulfillment solutions.
• Translate product direction into clear product objectives and roadmaps.
• Perform priority and impact analysis for product development and enhancement initiative
• Collaborate with product marketing and sales on positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies.
• Develop product management plans by preparing business cases, product strategy definition, profit/loss projections, and market requirement documents
• Seek and follow through on opportunities to improve inter-team relationships and understanding
• Be THE subject matter expert on Fulfillment systems. Understand how stakeholders (clients, end-customers, internal users, etc.) leverage systems to create outstanding customer experiences.
As a Product Manager, you have:
• 2 years experience working with Fulfillment Platforms/Solutions required
• 4 years of progressive experience in technology Product Management
• Experience with cross-functional teams that include engineering, manufacturing, regulatory, sales, and marketing staff
• Strong sense of urgency and the ability to embrace and maximize a changing landscape
• Extensive process knowledge, planning abilities, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Supply Chain, or related field preferred
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Since 1999, the Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR) team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Title: Product Manager, Fulfillment
Requisition ID: 180556